Master of Science in Health Informatics 招生
The MSHI has rolling admissions; therefore, students wishing to begin the program during any of the six terms* available during an academic year, should submit a completed application at least two weeks before the term start date. Those applications received inside of two weeks before the term start date may be delayed acceptance until the next term.
*请查阅 校历 具体的学期开始日期.
Candidates for admission to the Limestone Master of Science in Health Informatics Program are evaluated based on ability and achievement. The Master of Science in Health Informatics 招生 Committee will consider all components of the application in its admission decision.
M.S. - Master of Science in health Informatics Degree page 马上申请
Each applicant must provide the following to be considered for Full Acceptance into the Master of Science in Health Informatics program:
- Official undergraduate and any graduate degree transcripts from each regionally accredited college or university attended.
- Completed prerequisite coursework with a grade of “C” or better in the following areas: computer programming and one of the following: college algebra (or higher) or statistics.
- One of the following requirements is met:
- Hold a graduate degree from a regionally accredited college or university
- Hold an undergraduate degree from a regionally accredited college or university with a minimum 2.6总GPA
- Students whose native language is not English must submit scores from either IELTS or TOEFL iBT. 6分.雅思成绩要求0分或以上. A score of 79 or higher is required for TOEFL iBT. This requirement may be waived if the student provides evidence of having completed an accredited ESL program or holds a degree from an accredited United States college or university.
Applicants who do not meet the full admission requirements are designated as conditional. The purpose of the conditional classification is to provide students an opportunity to compensate for any deficiencies. Students admitted to the Master of Science in Health Informatics on a conditional basis must maintain a 3.0累计GPA during the first 9 hours of graded graduate credit.
Students enrolled in the Master of Science in Health Informatics must maintain a 3.0累计GPA.
The curriculum for the Master of Science in Health Informatics consists of ten online courses (listed below) totaling 30 graduate hours.